Southern Italy and Mediterranean style: unique holiday apartments in Tropea
The apartments for your holiday in Tropea are located in a prime location, close to the old town
Just 50 meters from what was once the city walls to protect the center, the holiday homes in Tropea enjoy a privileged location near the sea and the main access routes and exit from the city.
On the main street of Tropea there are the boutiques for shopping and the typical souvenir shops, while on the square and in the alleys you can enjoy the fabulous cuisine of Tropea in characteristic restaurants with outdoor tables.
Thanks to the private parking included in the services of the apartments, where you have an easy access to your car to reach the sea.
Below is the information how to get to Tropea; for any further requests please do not hesitate to contact us.By plane
- International airport of Lamezia Terme
- International airport of Reggio CalabriaBy car from the North
- A2 Autostrada del Mediterraneo, which replaced A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria, exit PIZZO CALABRO, then take Ss522 to TROPEA.By car from the South
- A2 Autostrada del Mediterraneo, which replaced A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria, exit ROSARNO, then take Ss18 for MILETO and then Sp17 to Vena di Ionadi for TROPEA. Or exit S. Onofrio - Vibo Valentia for Tropea.By train
- Station of Lamezia Terme stop in Tropea
- Station of Vibo Valentia - Pizzo stop in Tropea